As a lifelong resident of the Beaches and an avid explorer of Toronto, I’ve come to know the city inside and out. I’ve gained invaluable knowledge and experience through personal real estate investments, which include owning and managing a six-unit building on Balsam Avenue and a recent gut renovation/restoration of a charming original Beach home on Kingswood Road.
With a background in marketing, I can show my clients how to gain maximum value for their homes. I keep on top of the current market trends and have always had a passion for customer service, making sure that my clients’ experiences are always enjoyable and rewarding.
When I’m not at the negotiating table, you can find me spending time with my wife Emily and children Violet Mai and Will, lacing up my skates and playing hockey with the Balmy Beach Club, or enjoying a cold beverage or two on the city’s best patio.
Best of Toronto:
- A cold beer on a hot day at the Balmy Beach Club patio
- Having a picnic with my wife and kids on the Toronto Island
- Taking in an afternoon Jays game with the roof open
- Date night at Rodney's Oyster Bar
- Walking the dog with my kids on the boardwalk