I’m originally from Montreal but I’ve been a Torontonian since the age of 10 when my family and I relocated here. I immediately fell in love with this city and planted some roots in the East end. After a few years of buying and selling real estate with my brother, we realized that joining the real estate industry was the next natural step for us.
I’m a people person, so my focus has always been on the people I serve. I take pride in the level of service I deliver and treat my clients like family, but better. I’ll do anything and everything possible to help you reach your goals–without ruining your holiday dinners or unexpectedly coming over to crash at your place.
We’ve made it a priority to learn about every part of this amazing city and to serve all Torontonians with the kind of real estate service that we’d want to experience. Wherever your path leads, we’ll be right there beside you.
Best of Toronto:
- Ripley’s Aquarium–cliché, but it’s awesome
- Canoe to the island from Cherry Beach or kayak from the ferry terminals
- Thompson Memorial Park on a summer weekend, packed with picnic parties!
- Humber Bay waterfront park
- Colonel Samuel Smith skating figure 8 in the winter